Monday, December 25, 2006

Family time and tight jeans

well it has been nice having two days with my family. This time of year does not usually run smooth but regardless I enjoy every moment I have with my family.

Hanging out on my brothers bed in the morning, taking a nap on my other brothers bed in the after noon. Going to see a movie and just hang out with no particular plans. Just being with each other and being the big sister God made me to be.
Amidst all the fun I have a lot of laundry to do so in order to Go to said movie in public I had to trow on my old pair of wranglers. Those that have not known me since college I did have a little barn girl in me and I owned one pair of those cowgirl tight jeans. It was my last resort and luckily they still fit! (as good as wranglers should) It is an odd feeling and a rush of college memories came back when I first donned said denim leg coverings but I guess this is the time of year for memories so it is appropriate.

I test drove my new years dress yesterday and was not sure what the overall impression was of it. in fact the only comments I got were, one that they liked my shoes, and my uncle saying I looked hot (creepy!) So if you have any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Well my time has gone faster than hoped and I will miss my family by tomorrow night. Back to the crazy world of stuffing of which I am a part of.

And it is a good thing I am finishing my laundry because I think I might loose circulation from these jeans if I wear them too long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a picture of the dress!

Miss you at work.