Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think it is a record

Yesterday was not so productive, as noted in my previous post, well that is until I actually tried to go do something.
Just as I started to gather my things to head out the door my phone rang. It was a good friend whome I have not talked to in over a month, then as we chatted on with our life updates and questions, another good friend called.
So after after I completed one conversation I gladdly jumped into another. Then it was off to Bible study with me. On the way there I was able to be an ear to one of my goodfriends who happens to live here in San Diego. I was feeling rather productive in the social realm.
Then dinner and Bible study and more great interaction, updates and prayer for each other.
On my way home is when the interesting things started happening.

I saw a shooting star. I got home safely (with my lights on this time, unlike on the way there-God watches me I know and am so thankful). the shooting star was exciting and I was gonna blog about it as it was, but aparently it was not over.

Well once I got home I partook in yet another conversation via phone.

As time went on and sometime between the end of Bible study and the end of our early morning conversation, I saw 5 shooting stars. I don't think I had seen more than one ever in the past and so I was kinda amazed.
I did not make any wishes (I can do that at work) but it was exciting none the less. So I can say God literally showed me something last night. I am not gonna read more into it right here but it defenetly was a treat. I wonder how many I will get to see in the future. Maybe I am living in falling star territory, that would be a cool place to live.

2 comments:

Emily said...

When the stars make you drool just like pasta fazool, that's amore!

(Sorry, sorry, I know quoting Dean Martin is cheesy, but I couldn't help it :])

Anonymous said...

I heard there was supposed to be a meteor shower this week and I forgot to go outside to watch it. I'll bet that's what you were seeing. Awesome!