Monday, December 18, 2006

Sleep is a good thing!!

Too bad I can't seem to get much ( never mind the time I am writing this post.)

In the past week I have been lucky to get 4 hours of rest a night. This would not be so bad except it is the holidays and I am running a retail store, and everyother day I end up with a 30 min drive home at all hours of the night.

Now this lack of sleep is by choice, in a sense. Instead of snoozin my evenings and wee morning hours I have been chattin it up. Then going to work only to do it yet again. This may not be the healthiest activity but at least I have good company!

This company has come unexpectanly and kinda suddenly. But I have enjoyed every sleepless minuite, and those few moments in which I did rest in the middle (oops, sorry) and man is time flying past.
Now time is getting short and I will soon be up in Long Beach and in for a quick zoo trip and visit with Mid cities C&C group. I still have so much to do before then and really not sure when exactly to do it.

Wow Chirstmas is already here it seems. I still have a few things to accomplish before then and complete with at least one or two more sleep deprived nights. Lets just pray I don't get sick.

No comments: