Monday, October 29, 2007

ugggggg! worst day ever

Yesterday I experienced the most frustrating, frightening and painful day of me at the zoo.

I have been jumping around a great deal helping with lot os animals and it changes every week.

Yesterday i was with the spider monkeys, capuchens, uakaris, golden lion tamarins and the black howler monkeys. I have done it before but not a single thing would go well for me yesterday, especially after lunch.

I will expand on the story later but basically I got threatened several times, my hair got pulled, buckets of stuff dumped out and I now have monkey finger prints bruised on my arm. I don't like moneys right now.

Mostly I am just super thankful that I survived and don't have to do it again today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey well I'm glad you got out alive I hear from a local zoo keeper they lost a guy last week and now one has heard from him. Those monkeys should be locked up, you know cages and the whole nine yards. Love ya rachael

Raylene said...

I'm sorry Rhonda, I kinda know how you feel. October hasn't been very nice for me. Was it the monkey with the rancid fat hanging off her body, or was it Sam? He's been MIA I hear, and maybe you found his hiding place. I miss you and love you very much.

A-ron said...

I have to deal with monkeys at my work too, but they aren't even in cages. ;)
Sorry to hear about your injuries, I hope they weren't too bad. If you can, opt to work with the sloths, they seem pretty harmless to me.