Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whoa!

92 Days!!
That is right. Brian actually has a counter.
I will no longer be who I have been for the last 28 years in just 3 months.

yes I am excited, I get stressed a little bit every so often but, it seems the closer this day seems to get I get sad.

I like being RLR, I like my unique spelling RHOnda RHOades. I get a little sad that I am loosing that. I like confusing people or getting the little cool comments about my name. I feel lucky having the name I do. I am excited to get married, I do want to take Brian's name and become Mr. and Mrs. Bennett, but I mourn my identity a little.


To move away from my family, not that I am there much now, but to become something else is a little weird and scary. I know they will still be there for me but there are a few things that will loose. I will miss my random TV time with just me and Paul. I will miss my random talks with Sam and our archery time. I won't have my random monday night TV shows with my mom. My dad won't be there when I am up at 5 am and walk me to my car. It is weird to think about it all right now.
I loved growing up to be who I am and I know technically I am just becoming more of who Christ wants me to be. But I just get a little sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! i guess it is only that far away. time flies. it was nice to talk to you yesterday! love you!

Becca