Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life and Times of RLB



Well Life has definitely not slowed down since I became a Bennett.
We had a great time with our family and friends at our wedding. I wish I could have bounced more. Thank you to all who helped before after during or just in mental support- i really needed that.
here are a couple of links of pictures from friends, enjoy!!
Hyper elbows's camera
A-ron's Camera (still working on this one I will update)

We had a great time on our trip (Brian has the pictures I will get some up later) and we are barely getting back into the reality of life. We have only been home a week and already some big things have occurred. Pray for Brian and his possible promotion. I have had 2 interviews at the San Diego zoo which would be awesome to get. i don't find out until at least Monday.
A great deal of my days have been spent trying to become Mrs. Bennett, at least letting all my companies I do business with, know that I am now a Bennett. I still have to work on my autograph.

I feel like I puttered my day away so I should get back to being slightly productive.

I will do my best to post a blog more often now.

3 comments:

A-ron said...

It was a great wedding! (Well, except for me getting a sunburn)
I'll be keeping you two in prayer.

Zoogirl said...

I am so sorry that is the biggest complaint I have heard. I think 50 percent of the people got burned.

sorry!!

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing day! Thank you for including Skye in your special event! I was great to see everyone & to be a part of you becoming a "new" person. ha ha. I think the signature is the most difficult to overcome...you have to remind yourself each time you sign your name for the first hundred times...lol. Love you & congrats on the zoo stuff.

becca