Friday, July 25, 2008

Like reuniting with an old friend

I love this site and it has been way too long since my last visit.

In my brain recovery/veg time after work today I went for a visit.
Now there are lots of new videos since my last romp around the site sometime before I got married.

One of the cool things you can do is suggest things for them to blend. well about a year ago, Brian and I made a suggestion and today i found out that they listened. 



Ahhh, it is nice to see your ideas in motion!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ronda. mel still hasn't sent the styles she likes. i think there is a david's bridal about an hour from here (killeen is pretty small town). do you have a picture of the styles or could you show me where to go? thank you so much. so excited to be coming down in a few weeks!

Raylene said...

Thank you again for letting me and jason visit this week. I will see you in a few weeks I guess.