Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ANTS!!!!

Well I arrived in one piece at the bright hour of 3am this morning. I thought a quick set up of a litter box and food dish refill would do, and then off to catch at least 3 hours sleep would be the perfect plan.
Well I arrived only to discover that I had house guests MILLIONS of them. This was one of the largest yet most organized invasions I have seen. All over a sealed container of cat food.
So in the hopes of getting sleep I opted to let them roam until this evening when I came at them with full force hoping to either force a retreat or an extermination. I am not picky as to which as long as one happens. It has been about 30 min and not much change but I will see the change in the morning hopefully and I pray it will be much better.

My first day went well except for the fact that none of the materials we were supposed to have for our planning meeting have arrived. God is just keeping me on my feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. The way my parents dealt with it was: kill them all. I became quite adept at squashing ants with my thumb. And keep your kitchen counter as free of food and crumbs as you can.

Zoogirl said...

I don't even have a kitchen counter it was all in my closet. but I don't see the swarm tonight so I think all will be okay.

Aaron said...

I hate ants. HATE THEM.