Sunday, September 17, 2006

Much needed rest

I know I have not been gone long but I really did need a day away becuase it seems when I am in my home all I do is WORK, even on my time and days off.
Today was exactly what I needed, without even really knowing it. I got to see my family, talk to my sisters, see my sick grandma, play with the nephews and see great friends. Bonus suprises were getting to have birthday fellowship with my church family and my favorite-est show ever started a new round today, AMAZING RACE. (Sam and I are gonna apply when he turns 21)

All of those things are awesome and made my train trip totally worth it but what I have honestly missed is worshiping and SINGING in church. These last two weeks have been really crazy and a bit trying at work but it has been harder not having my church family. today i got to do that twice and just honestly enjoy my time with God as well as get challenged in both the services I visted.
I have not gotten to go visit any southernly located church potentials yet but, hopefully this week I will actually GO and start on my church hunt. Then I can hopefully find a new place to sing loud and off key on a weekly basis, if not more.
So, for all you C&C people, though I am excited that the friday night prayer meeting went well I am slightly envious of your experience. Honestly more excited to see what is going on in the MCBC C&C group than anything else.

Well, my whirlwind week begins again tomorrow and I know it will go well simply because of the great start that it had.

No comments: