Thursday, September 21, 2006

Not sure what to pray for

God seems to always keep me on my toes. I guess I don't get bored that way. Right now I am having a couple protential decisions and it is a little bit of a struggle in my head.
I am really having a great time in my new position and the chance to open a new store as a cheif above all that is AWESOME!! Things are shaping up and moving on as of last night I had 11 hired and a few more to call. I have a great team in a great location and a great company.
Tuesday I had to run to LA and I had an interview as an alternate for a full time keeper position. I was okay with this mentally because I figured no one would drop out, which they did not. BUT now I am being considered for 3/4 time position which is still pretty awesome. I would love to finally become a keeper and at LA would be even better.
Here is my conflict.
there is still a chance that I will not get the 3/4 time and actually I would almost personally not get it at the moment because I really want to finish at least opening this store for BABW. I want to be a keeper but I don't want to seem like a flake and leave my team and company hanging at a critical time.
I know God knows what He is doing. He has gotten me thru so much in the past that I honestly am not worried just a little confused. I have no doubt that whatever happens will be great and will be the best thing for me.
Pray for me, I guess the best request would be to pray that I stay calm and honestly follow and trust God as I always should.

No comments: