Sunday, January 14, 2007

Finally!!

I am gonna get paid for scooping poop.

The Interview tuesday went well and I got a call back on Thursday afternoon. I was in new mexico when I got said message thru my father and after a bit of phone tag and fighting off some nausea I got the news. Woo hoo!!

So here i come again moving for the 3rd time in 8 months, and I am sure one more is in the near future.

I still technically have to pass a physical but all should be good, as long as I don't break a hip before the 26th. then my 2 week notice for my chief position at BABW. So, that gives me about a month to get it all situated and start yet another of my what seem habitual Long Distance Relationships. the only thing that is okay about this is I know God totally has a plan in this relationship.

so it has only taken 5 years but at least the day has finally come!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

:( and :) all at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know you've been looking forward to this for a long time, and I'm glad you got the job!

Aaron said...

congratulations. where are you moving to now?