Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tuesdays...


I thought they were great days seeing how they tended to hold great things for me these last 2 months.

I met Brian on a tuesday. I had my zoo interview on a tuesday, I got to go officially start my zoo paperwork today (tuesday) Things were good, that is until about 90 min ago.

I tend to get tired easily, and while driving on a warm afternoon (at least it was warm in my car) I tend to drift off. I was trying to get to a safe place and thought I was doing okay and then POP! I hit the back bar on a big rig. I don't think he even felt it, and they did not stop or slow down at all. Sad day!

well Now I get to get in touch with my insurance company and cannot quite celebrate the end of my credit card debt like I had planned. It only ripped my fender and the car works just fine. well God kept me safe at least but I am a bit sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no....i am so sorry about your car....hopefully it is not an expensive fix. Try to be more careful....it very well could have ended badly....i am glad you are ok. love you!

Becca

Zoogirl said...

the damage was over $28000. haa thanks for insurance.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! 28,000 dollars or 2,800.00 dollars?? Are you getting a new car? Let me know.......love ya!!

zoo pee-pee girl!!

becca

Zoogirl said...

oops my typo. the final damage came out to be 3500 dollars but man am I thankful for a deductable and not out of pocket.