Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What is going on

Yeah yeah I have seemed to vanish but my blog is back.

God has been keeping me extra busy and tired but that is gonna get better.
I got fulltime at the zoo and will for the first time in my life have a regular, steady, day only, work schedule.
I might go bonkers. Though I may have the same days off every week I most likely will not ever get to go to day services in church on Sundays for along time. This Sunday I am gonna probably be at Upper Room for the last time. And after that it will be night service at Mid Cities from now on. Yes I will be returning from la la land.
This past week I had that great news and I also lost my kitty which totally sucked. he fell out the window on Friday afternoon and we can't find him. So no animals for the animal keeper.
Brian and I are doing well. Everyday I continue to be with him I realize how much God really did make him for me. and I am so excited to marry him.

The wedding plans are going and I am feeling more confident but a lot more stuff to go.

I don't know there is so much stuff to write.

This last weekend went well and I got to meet Brain's fathers side of the family and he got to meet some of my fathers side, who were visiting from New Mexico.

I worked with new animals today at the zoo and successfully did not die. What a goal to have huh.

well I need to go recoup from my day and plan for another early 4am wake up.
I promise I will not take so long to update.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you've updated!... Not to mention that the zoo creatures have not killed you...

One of the girls in my sorority reminds me so much of you - even if I can't get Rhonda all the time, I can get your doppleganger.

PS, some of my friends and I are thinking about going to the LA Zoo... :)

HyperElbow said...

Congratulations! Full time? When did this happen? What's the schedule? Let me know so I can make plans to hang out with you. I'm happy that you are so happy! Have a great week

Jourdan said...

HEY, glad to hear from you and see you at Bible Study! That's great news about your job... now I'd rather pay eight bucks to get in then have u try to get me and noelle in for free and risk you losing your job. lol. well good luck with wedding plans, I'm excited for you and your happiness, and make sure those Sunday nights at church don't convieniently get blown off... no worries, we are all there at night time as well so you're not alone!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah sis I was wondering what happened to you. I glad you got to see the grandparents I didn't even know they were here, until they were gone. Let me know if I can help with any thing. Love you lots

Rachael