Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I can hardly stand it.

For one to have the chance to relax is usually a real treat. Somehow the act of baing forced to do so really takes all the fun out of it.
I was lucky enough to have 3 days off in a row so off to San Diego I went. I took the train and thus am vehicle less on the days Brian is at work so I am essentially trapped.

I had a tooth pulled today and am just starting to de-numb. But due to the care instructions I am not to talk on the phone too much and can only eat soft foods. err.

Brian has internet and has provided me with a great computer, lots of movies and lots of napping areas. but man I feel like I am going crazy.
I already watch my whole will it blend DVD which was a nice start but eh, I am just feeling blah now.
The part that bothers me the most I think is the phone thing. I really wish I could call people and just jab that would make my day go much faster.
anyway back to my mind numbing day.
hopefully I survive

3 comments:

Raylene said...

get unlimited Text rhonda. Paul and i already have.

HyperElbow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HyperElbow said...

You could text me too. I miss you. Are we gonna see you this weekend? They are having swim Friday on Saturday at 1 if you can make it. Hope to see you soon!