Friday, May 11, 2007

I survived

I met the MOM, and the family. It was cool and it was a great trip. I even got to see his moms shoe collection. well half of it. the fall/winter shoes are put away in the garage. Wii played video games with the whole family. Brian got asked why his hair was 2 colors by his 5 year old cousin. I got put in my place by her 3 year old brother, apparently his muscles are bigger than both Brian's and mine. We had BBQ and homemade Pie. Church on Sunday and a long drive home. Besides Granny I am not totally sure what they think of me, but we all made it through the weekend and I think everyone had fun.

Best of all I got to feel like being with Brian all the time was NORMAL. It is hard being away from him sometimes, especially this week and I am not totally sure why. But I guess I should be thankful that I at least get to see him on a regular basis.

No comments: