Friday, May 11, 2007

A typical date..

..is never typical when you are dating a geek.
I love Brian but at times I seem to step back a bit and truly realize how geeky he is. But I like it so I guess i am kinda geeky too.
So since I am involved with a guy with such interests we obviously do some pretty unique things.
Yeah typical date may be movie, snack and an activity. That may be for most people.
Here is the Ultimate geek date we went on a couple weeks ago.
Movie:3-D Imax about the Ocean
Snack: Astronaut Ice cream
Activity: Star Wars Museum complete with live characters. Yes, Darth Vader was there.

The funniest part (or best part, Brian thinks.) This was all MY Idea.
Should I be afraid? I guess I am okay as long as I am not speaking Klingon.

I had a great time though and I really like doing things that make Brian excited. I love him and anything I can do to spend time with him and make him happy is pretty cool with me.
Don't worry I am not a treker....yet.

No comments: