Thursday, May 01, 2008

And this little one went.....

Pigs... I have been a fan of them for about 10 years now. But Now we have an infestation.

It is kinda a family tradition when a sibling gets hitched to raid their home while they are honeymooning.
We we were not spared. and everyday since we got pack we have had a little surprise hiding somewhere unknown.
Thanks to My brother and and Accomplice our home was infested with Neon pink pigs in Lieder hosen. They did have a small brick house but obviously had out grown it. because they were and are still everywhere you would ever think and those places you would not.
Here is one of the culprits below.
I have more descriptive pictures to share later (my mom has them right now, in her camera)
but here are some of the places I found them:
ON the celing, in the sheets, in the toilet paper/paper towel rolls. hanging in the pipes under the sink. under the kitchen cabinets, in the ice dispenser of the fridge, on top of the ceiling an blades. staring at you in the shower, in DVD Cases, chopped in the blender, in our luggage, inside of presents, oh and so many more places.

I enjoy finding them everyday and will honestly be sad when they have been discovered. We have already found several hundred, I will have to get a full count.

We have not discovered one yet today. I know there must be one hanging out. Where could he be. I give you an update when he is discovered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You of all people should be used to living with little piggies. Oink Oink love ya RLB

A-ron said...

That's a fun tradition, kinda like easter eggs, but pigs instead.

Bahamat said...

I found one under a stack of card boxes (like playing cards). We still haven't had a single day go buy that we haven't found at least one.

Anonymous said...

maybee if you stood in the front entryway and holler: "suuuuuweeeee...here piggy piggy!" they might all come a running. ha ha ha! just an idea. love you guys.