Thursday, November 30, 2006

Are they sick of me yet?

Well God is really keeping me busy, but in a good way. For those of you who really know me you know that I am constantly busy. I get in volved with everything I possibly can I cram activities into spots in my day which really are my only time to rest. This is just how God made me and honestly that is when I am the happiest. Due to this I had a clarifying moment yesterday.
Since I moved all I have had to keep me busy was Build a Bear. So that is what I was spending all my time on. The reason I am able to see this is that I now have other things to do and the fog is clearing.
I have been doing more and more with Church. Tuesday night was Bible study. I got there late but just in time for food. There were lots of people who I had never seen at the prior events I had gone to which is great. it is a pretty large group at church. They were much more social and easier to meet people at this bible study. Lots of guys but only like 7 girls. I had a good time but the lesson was defenetly not as great as it has been at mid cities. Overall it was good and worth another visit. I did get invited to a social gathering on friday so we will see how that goes.
Tonight I am going to my church's preview of the Nativity movie. I am not usually the type to jump out and see these movies. I actually will probobly be super picky and pick the movie apart. Maybe I need an attutude check. But it is another chance to meet and connect with more people. I hope I don't make them sick of me. I was gonna go to 5 am prayer with the group today but my body refused. and it is probobly good I did not, seeing as how I have to work today.
I feel so social this week I have something planned every night. last night got canelled due to a friends proposal needing some final tweaking. But I got some rest.
well I should get my bills paid and run off to work.What adventure will I experience today?

No comments: