Thursday, November 30, 2006

Starbucks oops

My friend posted about starbucks and so it inspired my little note on my visit.

I do not drink cofee so starbucks is not a normal visit location for me. But My Bearitory leader was here and seeing as how she is addicted and she was buying I ordered my regular treat when the occasion arrises.

Hot chocolate with rasberry.

well we sat down, she got her regular bold and I waited. I then got my toasty drink a few minuites later.
I noticed it was different it had little red sprinkles on the whipped cream. I just thoguth it was a little holiday touch. then the sip.

It was not what I wanted it was pepermint not Rasberry. oh sad day for my sweet tooth. see as how I was in a meeting of sorts I did not say a thing and was thankful for my warm drink.

I guess I just wished that seeing as how it was slow in the cafe and three people behind the counter would making 3 drinks would ensure that rasberry does not get mixed with pepermint.

I am glad this was not an addiction of mine I may not be back for a while.

No comments: