Saturday, December 09, 2006

Do I know you?

Last night I went to the ballet. It was pretty neat. I found myself entranced at times with how big some of the dancers calf muscles were. yep that is how me and my random mind go.
I had a good time and of course lots of conversation.

As I was talking to my company of the evening I hit upon a common occurance in my life. People at church joke that you are only 3 degrees of seperation from Rhonda and it alswyas comes out in the funniest ways but often poses true, especially in the southern baptist realm.
Well last night at intermission I was not really expecting to find any kind of past link between us. Then out it popped. Durring intermission we got back into our conversations and I was telling him how we had gone to several churches growing up. Well I had discussed this before but it was not until I used the church Name, Truett, did he suddenly perk up and put my story on hold.

the creeepy discovery is that I had met his great aunt and not only that is that she was my oldest sisters piano teacher. Creepy yet cool as it usually is.

So The night was good as was the information I wonder who I will meet next of whome I am already connected to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a sign from God!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! I remember riding my bike to her house every saturday for lessons with my piano books on the rear rack... she lived on Goldfield over by San Antonio Blvd!! Wow! definitely shows how small our world really is....

becca