Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not totally oblivious

Well I have been having a great time hanging out and meeting new people with my new church.
One particular new accuaintance happens to be of the male pursuasion. When I met him a week ago at bible study I had a little hunch that he might like me. Well we have gotten the opportunity to talk several times in a group setting so far. I have enjoyed the conversations and it is always nice to get to know new people.
Last night we got to hang out and chat one on one with some hot beverages in hand. Good times and good information. It was good and long as my chats tend to be.

Tonight was bible study yet again and yet another meeting with said gentleman. At the end of the evening schedules were swapped. We realized I had Friday evening free and now I think I have a DATE!!
He asked if I would want to go to the theatre and I said sure (thinking with my feeble mind-a movie) and he came back with "well I will try and pick you up" and "we will go to the Ballet, so dress up a bit" WOW.
Haa I know I can be a bit ignorant about these things at time but I am pretty sure this constitutes a date especially since I am pretty sure it is not a group adventure.

I am now stuck due to my recent revelation as to what to wear and I get to experience the Ballet for the first time. Oh what new adventures will I come upon next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH RHONDA YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE TO THE BALLET I'M GOING TO CALL YOU OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron said...

wife-beaters and cut off jean shorts are typically deemed appropriate for the ballet.

and it's properly pronounced with a hard T.

Anonymous said...

According to Oxford English Dictionary...

date: a social or romantic appointment or engagement

I think that qualifies.