Thursday, December 07, 2006

Flannel sheets

Due to the encouragement of my dear friend Jaclyn I decided to get myself some flannel sheets. It helped that I could get thewhole queen size set in a color I liked for $20. I bought them in honor of my birthday back in october but had yet to try them...that is until last night.
Yesterday before my shift I spent some time cleaning and reorganinzing my small cubby of a room. Mostly due to my want to clean out and empty my car in case I had to give Gary (from church) a ride to the airport, which did indeed happen.
Well in my state of reorganization I decided it might be a good chance to impliment the sheets. I had heard good things from several people and due to the chill in the air and my lack of natual body insulation, I hoped these might prove to be extra cozy. They indeed were.

The only problem is I only got to sleep for 2 hours inorder to get up for prayer meeting this morning. I think I may be turning in extra early tonight to fully enjoy my investment.

No comments: